My Only Friend, The End

So, as I’ve said, I’ve been wanting to quit for a while. Work was getting in the way of my having time to study and find a real job, and it was making my hanging out with my girlfriend absolutely impossible, time-wise. Well, the end of the academic quarter came, and I had to pass the hardest class I’ve ever taken in my life (a class so absurdly painful it deserves my writing a blog just about IT), and it was looking like they were just going to give me one day off before my final… So I quit. For good. Passing that class was the number one priority in my life, so that I could graduate, and therefore I would feel extremely nervous in this last week of the quarter if I did anything other than study for that final. And since this was closely followed by my spending a week at my parents’ place, and then two weeks in my home country, and then time back in the US looking for a real job… I thought I should end my employment at the camera store. And so I did. So I might be writing a few notes here about photography or about how having worked there influences my thinking and my daily life (it does quite a bit – see the next entry), but mostly this blog is going to wind down to a stop soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home