I'm Back!

Facing yet another week of minimal work (much like the first week, and kinda the only week, during which I posted regularly), I think I'll be posting some more stuff.

Let's start with some random pictures.

Does anyone else think the box Fuji made for its 330 and 340 cameras is... kinda scary?



Is this supposed to be "AAAAARGH! I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID FRUSTRATING GRAINY-LCD PLASTICKY-FEELING NO-SOUND-RECORDING PIECE OF CRAP!!!", or it is a "Mo-om, I SAID I WANTED a REBEL for Christmas!". In any case, we will all be having nightmares tonight:



Yeah, that's how I feel, working at the store, a lot of the time. Maybe Fuji put that on there to comfort salespeople. "Yeah, thanks for selling our stuff, we know that THIS is how it feels sometimes".

And here is a sign we have at the store for our clearance items. I swear I did not Photoshop this:



I think the person who WROTE this sign might be in need of a head examination, or of a change in careers...

That's all for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home